Airtel

Sunday 25 May 2014

Labour Party chairman rejects cowboy tag

You won’t know what is in a name until you call someone a name he or she doesn’t like. This was the case at the plenary a few days ago when the chairman of the conference told Justice Idris Kutigi, identified one of the delegates to speak. He asked the lady moving around with the microphone to give it to the “cowboy” delegate there.
The delegate was the National Chairman of Labour Party, Chief Dan Nwanyanwu. While many of the delegates laughed, the delegate who was nicknamed “cow boy” did not find it funny and he did not hide his feelings.
He told the plenary and Kutigi not to refer
to him as “cowboy” because of his hat. “If it is because of my hat, I fell in love with it and I’ve been wearing it since 1983 before I entered into politics so, I’m not a cowboy,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment